It’s not quite time to decorate for Christmas but…if you hit a creative wall this year, stalling on Christmas tree ideas or which trinkets to add to your mantle, your zodiac sign is here to help & holds the key to understanding your decorating instincts and how best to use them.
- Aries: Colorful candles -- for the most fiery of fire signs.
- Taurus: Fragrance diffusers -- because Bulls need all their senses stimulated.
- Gemini: Board games -- because the "experience" is more important than the look alone.
- Cancer: Cancers crave a homey feeling so, old holiday photos will make the home even homier, since it's all about tradition.
- Leo: Big, bold displays -- bigger is always better.
- Virgo: Fresh greenery. Earth signs enjoy the simplicity and beauty of the natural world.
- Libra: Fine Art. This sign exudes class, so don't look for any glow-in-the-dark Santas here.
- Scorpio: Chocolate treats. They're luscious, they evoke passion, and they ooze decadence.
- Sagittarius: Tabletop displays. They're into food, drink, and laughter, and sharing them around the table.
- Capricorn: Twinkle lights -- to seek out reminders that there's light shining in the darkness of winter.
- Aquarius: Homey comforts. It's all about keeping guests happy, even if it means making personalized stockings for all.
- Pisces: Nostalgic decor. The most sentimental of signs, Pisces will listen to old holiday music starting in November -- and keep It's a Wonderful Life on a loop.
But no matter your zodiac sign, don’t overlook the classics. After all, what is Christmas without some twinkling lights?