Mandan’s 2nd Annual “Free Fall Landfill Week Coming Later This Month
When: Monday through Saturday, September 21st through 26th
The week allows Mandan residents to dispose of debris free of charge at the City Landfill.
What you need to know about 'Free Fall Landfill Week':
- Items will not be collected curbside with residential garbage. The landfill will only accept items from Mandan residents. Such items include, furniture and appliances, free of charge.
- Those who wish to dump at the landfill will be required to show identification with proof of address.
- Appliances can be disposed of, but must be cleaned of all food and other debris before accepted.
- Tires: $2 charge per car or pickup tire. Larger tires, such as those from tractors, semi-trailers or heavy equipment, are charged at regularly listed prices.
- Hazardous waste such as pesticides, insecticides or harsh cleaning supplies will be disposed of at the landfill.
- Any paint items must be in solid form with the lid off.
- Residents are reminded to tie down or tarp all loads to prevent littering along the roadway. All unsecured loads are subject to a $20 fee.
Landfill address: 4103 Co Rd 82, approximately three miles west of Mandan on Business Loop-94, old Highway 10. Travel south a half mile and then west one mile.
Open Monday, Sept. 21 to Saturday, Sept. 26 from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
To learn more, visit CityofMandan.com.